Forms and Applications
Minors on Campus Forms – ALL Forms Revised February 2015
Discontinue use of any form dated prior to 2/2015
ONLINE TRAINING FOR NEW POLICY 1-0135, MINORS PARTICIPATING IN OSU-RELATED ACTIVITIES AND PROGRAMS
On March 1, 2013, the OSU A&M Board of Regents approved Policy 1-0135, Minors Participating in OSU-Related Activities and Programs.
To participate in Working with Minors Training – http://4h.okstate.edu/educators/volunteer-management-system-1/powerpoint-presentations/working-with-minors-training-1.
The purpose of the policy is to address the university community’s obligations in protecting youth who participate in activities and programs on university property, in university facilities, or under the authority and direction of the university at other locations, including branch campuses.
4-H has developed a series of NEW forms to use with youth that by January 1 should replace the current RAM forms used for 4-H activities. MOST of the forms can be used for a 12-month period. They are set up for the calendar year which is also the national and Oklahoma 4-H year; however, a county modify them for a 12-month period that is consistent with a school year if they wish. Whichever period is used make sure it is consistent within the county. In other words don’t have some events on a calendar and some on a school year! Forms can also be modified for a shorter term use as well such as a summer day camp period, term of office, etc. Forms 1, 2 and 4 replace the current RAM form and others are supplemental and should be used as needed.
- 1: Youth Participation Form
- 2: Prescription Medication Form
- 3: Travel & Transportation BEST Management Practices (3/2016)
- 4: Adult Medical
- 5: Adult Volunteer Risk and Release of Claims and Publicity Release - statement of understanding
- 6: Program Assistant, Support Staff and other non-exempt OSU Staff Risk and Release of Claims and Publicity Release - statement of understanding
Risk Management Forms
- 7: Activity and Event Intent Form
- 8: Incident and Accident Form
- 9: 4-H Crisis Management Plan - county use
TEAM CERTIFICATION FORM
- 4-H Team Certification Form - Required for all state contests where participation is limited to a certain number of members or where out-of-state qualifications are to be determined. Original form with Extension Educator's signature must be submitted to contest officials.