4-H Healthy Living Ambassadors
4-H Healthy Living Ambassadors work both individually and as a team, bringing wellness awareness, programs, and initiatives to communities across Oklahoma. Oklahoma 4-H Healthy Living Ambassadors provide support and programming to local 4-H clubs, county, district, and state programs. Healthy Living Ambassadors will also be called upon to attend health related programs and events.
Information and Files:
- Applications are due November 15, 2022.
- 4-H Healthy Living Ambassador Application
The team will consist of up to 10 Oklahoma 4-H members.
Oklahoma 4-H Healthy Living Ambassadors will:
- Help set and achieve goals in the 4-H Healthy Living framework.
- Support the work of 4-H Healthy Living.
- Participate in Oklahoma Healthy Living Summit and conference calls.
- Work closely with Healthy Living Ambassador Advisor at the Oklahoma State 4-H office and other team members.
If you have any questions please contact Cathy Allen.