Find forms, examples and resources below for 4-H staff members.
Building Leaders for Today
Instilling and developing leadership capabilities in 9-19 year olds.
Evaluation and Reporting
- 4-H Program Quality Framework - Outline of minimal expectations for a high quality 4-H program.
Teen Action and Growth
- Teen Action and Growth - serves as a guide in helping Extension educators to implement a formalized training program for 4-H teen leaders.
VMS Forms, Letters and Certificates
New Volunteer and/or Club Leader
Re-certification and Assessment
- Volunteer Assessment
- Annual Volunteer Renewal Certificate
- Club Leader/Cloverbud Leader Annual Assessment
- Letter 1 | Application Received
- Letter 2 | Application Approved
- Letter 3 | Application Denied
- Letter 4 | Completed Certification Process
- Letter 5 | Need to Complete Certification Process
- Letter 6 | Status Renewed
- Letter 7 | Continuing Education Reminder
- Letter 8 | Notified of Probation Status
- Letter 9 | Spring Reminder to Volunteers on Probation
- Letter 10 | Moved to Inactive Status
Volunteer Advisory Committee