4-H Clovers and Emblems
The 4-H Name and Emblem is a federal mark with protections and standards that exceed that of trademarks and copyrights. Using the 4-H Name and Emblem requires proper authorization. Anyone engaging in unauthorized use or misuse of the 4-H Name and Emblem is subject to federal prosecution.
Official Clovers & Guidelines (2019)
- Color - 4-H Clover
- Black Outline - 4-H Clover
- Green Outline - 4-H Clover
- Black and White - 4-H Clover
- OSU Agriculture and Communications OCED/4-H Logo
- Using the Official 4-H Name and Emblem
- Using the 4-H Name and Emblem - 4-H National Headquarters Fact Sheet
4-H Pledges - English and Spanish
I Pledge my Head to clearer thinking, my Heart to greater
loyalty, my Hands to larger service, and my Health to
better living, for my club, my community,
my country, and my world.
Prometo usar mi mente para pensar con más claridad,
mi corazón para ser más leal,
mis manos para ser más servicial,
mi salud para cuidarme más,
por mi club, mi comunidad, mi país y mi mundo.