Citizenship Washington Focus
Citizenship Washington Focus is a 4-H leadership program for high school youth held June 16-25, 2022. The program is aimed at enriching young people's lives by broadening their appreciation and respect for themselves and others in the world. Participants attend workshops, committees, field trips and social events, giving them hands-on opportunities to learn and grow. Participants learn and practice skills that will make them better citizens and more successful individuals.
To be eligible to attend Citizenship Washington Focus, youth must be at least 15 years of age by June 1, 2022. Youth must have an ACTIVE status in online 4-H enrollment system. Youth who are graduating in 2022 may attend CWF in 2022.
Transmittal forms and total payment are due to the State 4-H office by February 21, 2022. Cost for the 10 day program is $2,200 per delegate.
Payment for delegate must be received with transmittal form by deadline above to be considered a registered delegate. There are 49 delegate spots available. The registered and paid delegates will be placed in spots on a first come and paid basis. After the February 21, 2022 deadline, if there are unfilled spots available, alternates will be listed by age and birthdate and spots will be filled oldest to youngest.
The Oklahoma 4-H Foundation Rule of Law Travel Scholarships are available to youth to cover a portion of the cost. Applications for the Rule of Law Scholarships must be received by the Oklahoma 4-H Foundation via email by January 14th, 2022. Please email applications to email@example.com
Forms & Other Information
- 2022 Conference Information
- 2022 Citizenship Washington Focus Transmittal Form
- 2022 CWF Chaperone Application - Chaperones must be County Extension Educators or certified 4-H volunteers over 25 – Due to Cathleen Taylor by February 1, 2022 with appropriate signatures
- 2022 CWF Rule of Law Travel Scholarship Application – Due to Oklahoma 4-H Foundation by January 14th, 2022
- Delegate Participation Form – Coming Soon
- CWF Media Release/Code Form – Coming Soon