Denver Western Roundup
Oklahoma 4-H Denver Western Roundup delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Establish new friendships with fellow 4-H members and leaders.
- Participate in social and educational programs by being a participant, not a spectator.
- Experience and develop greater personal growth.
- Continue to develop leadership and citizenship skills.
- Reach for new career ideas and cultural development in areas of business, agriculture, science, industry, education and the arts.
- Share personal experiences with others through things that have been meaningful to your growth and development.
2021 Conference Information and Forms
- Denver Required Form (Health, Media, and Code of Conduct)
- Denver Required Informed Consent Form
Oklahoma Required Youth Participation Forms
The Youth Registration Form, County Transmittal Form, Denver Required Forms, Oklahoma 4-H Youth Participation Forms and payment are due in the Agriculture Conferences by October 16, 2020
Participants' Qualifications: Youth age 15 and over before January 1, 2020 are eligible to attend.
Oklahoma 4-H Rule of Law Travel Scholarship application is due to the Oklahoma 4-H Foundation by September 20, 2020 for the 2020 Denver Western National 4-H Roundup.