Denver Western Roundup
Oklahoma 4-H Denver Western Roundup delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Establish new friendships with fellow 4-H members and leaders.
- Participate in social and educational programs by being a participant, not a spectator.
- Experience and develop greater personal growth.
- Continue to develop leadership and citizenship skills.
- Reach for new career ideas and cultural development in areas of business, agriculture, science, industry, education and the arts.
- Share personal experiences with others through things that have been meaningful to your growth and development.
2021 Conference Information and Forms
Oklahoma Required Youth Participation Forms
The Youth Registration Form, County Transmittal Form, Denver Required Forms, Oklahoma 4-H Youth Participation Forms and payment are due in the Agriculture Conferences by October 16, 2020
Participants' Qualifications: Youth age 15 and over before January 1, 2020 are eligible to attend.
Oklahoma 4-H Rule of Law Travel Scholarship application is due to the Oklahoma 4-H Foundation by September 20, 2020 for the 2020 Denver Western National 4-H Roundup.