Who can participate?
4-H member who are in grades 7-12 and adult 4-H volunteers and Co-Unity Extension Educators are all welcome to participate in the Design Institute. Join us for lots of fun and new experiences in a mixed reality lab.
- Discover how science, technology, engineering, art and math are part of interior design
- Gain skills needed to design and construct an interior design project for you, your family or that meets a social, economic or community need
- Understand the application of the Elements and Principles of Design as they apply to interior design projects
- Learn to coordinate construction mediums using principles of design
- Learn how to communicate your interior design “project and/or end product”
- Explore careers in the interior design industry