State 4-H Judging Contest (Non-Livestock)
The State 4-H Judging Contest will be held Saturday, October 3rd, 2020 on the campus of Oklahoma State University, with registration in Animal Science building. There will be a $5.00 participant fee to cover the cost of awards and contest supplies. The $5.00 fee is for the day and not each individual contest. Medallions will be awarded to the top 3 teams and top 3 individuals in each judging contest. A minimum of 10 pre-registration participants is required for each contest to make. Details about each contest can be found in the 2020 Guidelines.
Registration: Registration must be received in the State 4-H Office by September 25, 2020. Checks are to be made payable to: 4-H Youth Development.
Times of the Contests
9:00 AM Horticulture Judging
10:30 AM Crops Judging
1:00 PM Consumer Decision Making
1:30 PM Entomology Identification
Contests Documents and Registration Sheets
- Horticulture Judging Sign-up Sheet
- Horticulture Contest ID-Sheet
- Horticulture Study Guide: Flowers and Indoor Plants
- Horticulture Study Guide: Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs
- Horticulture Study Guide: Landscape Ornamentals
- Horticulture Study Guide: Turfgrasses and Weeds
Consumer Decision Making