State Volunteer Board
The objective of the board shall be:
- Assist the Oklahoma 4-H program in educating and effectively using adult volunteers at the local, county, district and state levels.
- To encourage the growth of 4-H project knowledge and the application of project development of the parents of 4-H members and 4-H volunteers.
- To aid and support Oklahoma 4-H Youth Development efforts by supporting district and state leadership teams, as well as county, district and state staff.
- Oklahoma 4-H Volunteer Board Bylaws (11/2020)
- State Volunteer Board Application
- Position Description for State Volunteer Board Member
|Elizabeth (Libby) Cossey||Representative||2025||Jackson|
|State||Karla Knoepfli||State Advisor|
|West||Halee Salmon||District Coordinator (South)|
|Jessica Nickels||District Coordinator (North)|
|Southeast||Becky Walker||District Coordinator|
|Northeast||Leslie Lewis||District Coordinator|