Human growth and development is the primary goal of the 4-H shooting sports program. Shooting sports are an outstanding way to provide human growth and development opportunities. Introducing safe and responsible use of firearms and archery equipment opens valuable vocational and life long recreational education. Listed below are resources and program information for 4-H members and coaches to get started in the shooting sports program.
Coach Certification Training
Find the 2020-2021 Shooting Sports contest dates, flyers, registration forms, additional contest information and results listed below.
|No Upcoming Events||TBD||TBD||TBD|
No Contest Information at the Moment
2020-2021 Contest Results
- Sporting Clays Contest | August 29
- Skeet Contest | September 26
- Outdoor Archery Contest | October 3
- .22 Rifle and Pistol Contest | October 17
- Shotgun Overall Results
- State Trap Individual Results | October 24
- State Trap Team Results | October 24
- Muzzleloader Contest | November 7
- Air Rifle and Pistol Contest | January 30