Parent and Volunteer Conferences
State 4-H Parent-Volunteer Conference
The primary purpose for this conference is to strengthen the local club or project group experience for youth, families, parents and volunteers. We want parents and volunteers to gain greater confidence in developing and implementing a local experience which will retain youth, gain youth and use an increasing number of volunteers as project and activity leaders.
Conference Objectives 2021
- Nourish - volunteers and parents with the fuel necessary for personal grown and good health, while meeting the needs of our membership.
- Opportunities - to "Making the Best Better" by envisioning each circumstance as a unique possibility.
- Why - the 4-H youth development effort is more important than ever in keeping members connected with caring adults, as well as providing alternatives and activities for families ad clubs during challenging times.
- Online Registration - April 1-May 26
- Conference Program and Information
National 4-H Volunteer Conference
September 30 - October 3, 2021
Rock Eagle 4-H Center
Registration opens June 10.
Stay connected with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds.
Join volunteers from across the southern region as we host a national 4-H volunteer conference. The program kicks off Thursday, and closes with breakfast Sunday. The conference includes workshops and speakers in creative arts, health & better living, kids in the kitchen, plants & gardens, technology, science, teaching & learning and personal development.
Why - The National 4-H Volunteer Conference is hosted by the Southern Region. It is designed to engage 4-H volunteers and staff across the nation, in contemporary educational opportunities, that will impact, enhance and foster quality, excellence and achievement in the essential elements of youth development programming.
Mission - The mission of the conference is to provide experiential educational opportunities to 4-H volunteers and staff across the nation. It is designed to improve the quality of 4-H programming - activities, projects, clubs and communities.
"Registration" Scholarships - A limited number of scholarships for the $350 registration fee will be available. The application and a letter of reference from your county educator are due on or before 5 p.m. July 19.