Forms and Applications
Find enrollment, health, risk management and team certification forms for youth and adults below. To enroll online, please visit 4-H Online. For more information on volunteering, visit the volunteer management page.
Working with Minors
On March 1, 2013, the OSU A&M Board of Regents approved Policy 1-0135, Minors Participating in OSU-Related Activities and Programs.
- Minors Participating in OSU-Related Activities and Programs - OSU Policy
- To Participate in Working with Minors Training
The purpose of the policy is to address the university community’s obligations in protecting youth who participate in activities and programs on university property, in university facilities, or under the authority and direction of the university at other locations, including branch campuses.
4-H has developed a series of forms to use with youth which can be used for a 12-month period. They are set up for the calendar year which is also the national and Oklahoma 4-H year; however, a county modify them for a 12-month period that is consistent with a school year if they wish. Whichever period is used make sure it is consistent within the county. In other words don’t have some events on a calendar and some on a school year! Forms can also be modified for a shorter term use as well such as a summer day camp period, term of office, etc.
- Youth Participation - Form 1
- Travel & Transportation BEST Management Practices - Form 3
- Petition for 4-H Membership Transfer
- Teen Volunteer Application
- Youth Participation
If Health Forms are being managed by the family/county through 4HOnline, the health form can be printed/exported from 4HOnline when a health form is required for an activity/event. Annually, the code of conduct contained within Form 1 is part of the 4-H member's enrollment process and applies to any and all 4-H activities/events/club meetings/etc. from Sept 1- August 31 each year.
- Adult Medical - Form 4
- Non-Certified Adult Volunteer Risk and Release of Claims and Publicity Release - statement of understanding
- Adult Participation - Form used ONLY for volunteers who have already been certified and are re-enrolling
- Non-Certified Adult Volunteer Risk and Liability – Form 5
Risk Management Forms
Team Certification Form
- 4-H Team Certification Form - Required for all state contests where participation is limited to a certain number of members or where out-of-state qualifications are to be determined. Original form with Extension Educator's signature must be submitted to contest officials.