Record Book and Scholarship Information
Working on your 4-H Recordbook? Ruth Allard, former Cleveland County 4-H educator, gives great information for families about how to do a State Record Book.
Recognition is a tool that 4-H leaders can use to help each 4-H member have a satisfying experience in the 4-H Program. The question is--How can recognition be used to encourage desirable growth and development in boys and girls?
First, individual differences must be considered. Some 4-H members find in competition, the incentives for creative thinking and the encouragement to develop talents. Competing with one's past achievements helps the individual develop perspective on his past achievements, when measuring himself against the achievements of others.
For some individuals, measuring their abilities against others may only deepen a sense of inferiority. Others who are quite secure may not be interested in competitive efforts but will see the value of working cooperatively with groups in achieving certain goals.
The 4-H program strives to allow members a variety of learning experiences. Some activities allow members to work in groups, like in a club setting. While other activities, such as contests, allow the work of members to be judged against a standard or against peers.
4-H leaders and parents should evaluate activities on a regular basis to determine if competition and recognition are supporting an educational process. The learning process is always more important than the ribbon, and parents and leaders often need to reinforce the idea.
2022 Dr. Ron and Linda Scholar Essay Contest Information
2022 Oklahoma Awards Program
Tools for Understanding 4-H Record Books and Scholarships
- 2022 Oklahoma 4-H Awards Handbook
- 2022 Oklahoma 4-H Project Objectives
- Tips for Great Record Books
- Record Book numbers for 2019-2021
2022 Pickens Legacy Scholarships
Due to State 4-H Office on February 1, 2022
- Pickens Scholarship Form 2022
- Pickens Scholarship Score Sheet 2022
- 2022 Shaw Family Pickens Legacy Scholarship Application
2022 Report Forms and Applications
- 2022 Oklahoma 4-H Report Form
- 2022 Oklahoma 4-H Certification Form
- 2022 Level III Scholarship Application
- 2022 Level IV Scholarship Application
- Sidwell Family Agribusiness Scholarship
- Southeast District Scholarship Application
- Griffith Family Community Service Scholarship Application
- National Congress Application
- Key Club Application
- News Information Sheet Microsoft Form - Only need to be completed if named a Level I, Level II, or Hall of Fame finalist
with an interview
2022 Awards Program Score Sheets
- Level I and Level II Written Materials Score Sheets
- Level I and Level II Interview Score Sheets
- Hall of Fame Written Materials Score Sheet
- Hall of Fame Interview Score Sheet
- Level III Scholarship Score Sheet
- Level IV Scholarship Score Sheet
- Southeast District Scholarship Feedback Sheet
- Sidwell Family Agribusiness Scholarship Feedback Sheet
- Griffith Family Community Service Scholarship Feedback Sheet
- Enid News and Eagle Feedback Sheet
PowerPoints for 4-H Members
Database Information (Educators)
How to Combine PDF Files