Record Book and Scholarship Information
Working on your 4-H Recordbook? Ruth Allard, Cleveland County 4-H, gives great information for families about how to do a State Record Book.
Recognition is a tool that 4-H leaders can use to help each 4-H member have a satisfying experience in the 4-H Program. The question is--How can recognition be used to encourage desirable growth and development in boys and girls?
First, individual differences must be considered. Some 4-H members find in competition, the incentives for creative thinking and the encouragement to develop talents. Competing with one's past achievements helps the individual develop perspective on his past achievements, when measuring himself against the achievements of others.
For some individuals, measuring their abilities against others may only deepen a sense of inferiority. Others who are quite secure may not be interested in competitive efforts but will see the value of working cooperatively with groups in achieving certain goals.
The 4-H program strives to allow members a variety of learning experiences. Some activities allow members to work in groups, like in a club setting. While other activities, such as contests, allow the work of members to be judged against a standard or against peers.
4-H leaders and parents should evaluate activities on a regular basis to determine if competition and recognition are supporting an educational process. The learning process is always more important than the ribbon, and parents and leaders often need to reinforce the idea.
2022 Dr. Ron and Linda Scholar Essay Contest Information
- 2022 guidelines and entry form (Coming Soon)
2022 Oklahoma Awards Program
Tools for Understanding 4-H Record Books and Scholarships
- 2021 Oklahoma 4-H Awards Handbook (Subject to change for next year)
- 2021 Oklahoma 4-H Project Objectives (Subject to change for next year)
- 2022 Oklahoma 4-H Awards Update Sheet (Coming Soon)
- Tips for Great Record Books (Subject to change for next year)
- Record Book Judging Sign up
- Record Book Interview Judging Sign up
- Record Book numbers for 2018-2020
2022 Pickens Legacy Scholarships
- Pickens Scholarship Form (Coming Soon)
- Pickens Scholarship Score Sheet 2022 (Coming Soon)
2022 Report Forms and Applications (Coming Soon)
- 2022 Oklahoma 4-H Report Form
- 2022 Oklahoma 4-H Certification Form
- 2022 Level III Scholarship Application
- 2022 Level IV Scholarship Application
- Hessel Level III Scholarship Application
- Sidwell Family Agribusiness Scholarship
- Southeast District Scholarship Application
- Griffith Family Community Service Scholarship Application
- National Congress Application
- Key Club Application
- News Information Sheet Microsoft Form - Only need to be completed if named a Level
I, Level II, or Hall of Fame finalist with an interview
2022 Awards Program Score Sheets (Coming Soon)
- Level I and Level II Written Materials Score Sheets
- Level I and Level II Interview Score Sheets
- Hall of Fame Written Materials Score Sheet
- Hall of Fame Interview Score Sheet
- Level III Scholarship Score Sheet
- Level IV Scholarship Score Sheet
- Southeast District Scholarship Feedback Sheet
- Griffith Family Community Service Scholarship Feedback Sheet
- Enid News and Eagle Feedback Sheet
PowerPoints for 4-H Members
Database Information (Educators)
How to Combine PDF Files